A new addition to the Goosefoot Barn holiday cottages experience! We now have a Finnish Grillkota, or barbeque cabin.
- It is entirely enclosed, seating about fifteen on cushions and reindeer hide rugs.
- Seating is around a central barbeque/firepit.
- Being enclosed, it is totally weatherproof and so is perfect for year-round barbeques, whatever the vaguaries of the British weather.
- The cabin is available for hire by guests - we provide everything except your food and drink; we even do the washing up!
Ask for details when you book.
The games room at Goosefoot Barn is a real bonus when it comes to having something to do on days when the sun doesn't shine.
The games room features:
- a full-size snooker table
- a dart board
- a table tennis table
- plus plenty of board games and puzzles for all ages
There is also a large selection of books and DVDs, children's toys and games and a children's drawing table.
The Games Room also serves as our Tourist Information Centre with info on a host of local sites, sights and good things to do.
The Laundry Room is located through the Games Room and is accessible to guests throughout the day. It consists of a washing machine, separate tumble drier, clothes airer and boot rack. It is a great place for leaving wet clothes and boots after fantastic walks.
We do ask guests to be considerate to other guests and to not use the machines after 10pm.
Dog-Friendly Accommodation in Shropshire
Goosefoot Barn is very happy to welcome dogs, with their humans, in three of our four cottages.
For your comfort (and in case your human forgets to pack something) we can provide:
A spare basket
Throws for furniture
...although we would ask you that dogs stick to the comfort of the floor and please keep dogs out of the bedrooms, we appreciate that old habits die hard!
Pinstones Cottage and Munslow Cottage have their own enclosed garden but there are some fantastic Shropshire walks starting a few metres from the door so both Diddlebury and Munslow are great too.
All cottages have the benefit of you being able to walk straight in onto a hard floor so your human doesn't need to make a fuss straight away about keeping off carpets!
Best of all, unlike most holiday cottages, there is no charge for dogs, only humans!